Imagine you're camped up at 11,000 feet, cocooned in your sleeping bag. Its five degrees out and suddenly a wave of regret washes over you as you realize that you need to go to the bathroom. You decide to hold it until the morning, but then you start questioning whether or not you left some food out of the bear canister.
Fear not, because You have your TRVRS Outdoor San Gabriel Map Performance Tights! Crawl freely out of make shift fart castle and take care of business with ease because these puppies will keep you warm through the night.
Check out our Sierra Nevada Map style.
- This item is custom made on demand to help promote best practices for sustainability. Production lead time is 10-15 days except during Holidays.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on all over print items, please refer to our size guide for correct fitting.
- This item is NOT abrasion resistant. Keep 'em in the closet for the cross country excursions!
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fitted design
• Front gusset for extra comfort
• Flatseam and coverstitch
• Elastic waistband
• Very soft four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains